INVITATION FOR BIDS
Geosynthetics Industrial Works PLC (G.I.W) is a manufacturer of uPVC Pipe, HDPE pipe, Geomembrane Sheet,Irrigation and Drainage pipes. And hence the company invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for the purchase of the following raw material.
Specification is attached on the bid document.
- All bidders are strictly required to clearly indicate the shortest delivery time.
- All bidders are required to quote in local currency (birr) Tax inclusive price for same.
- A complete set of bidding documents may take by interested bidders, upon presentation of copies of renewed trade license, VAT & tax payers registration certificates, suppliers registration certificate, free of charge.
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information and inspect the bidding documents at the office of GIW procurement department office located at Kality, near Mame Steel Factory, in the compound of Ethiopian Construction Works Corporation, during normal working hours.
- Preparation of bid documents should be in two envelops system (Technical and Financial) separately in both original and copy documents.
- Bids must be delivered in person to GIW in Wax-Sealed envelope as per the following schedules, and will be opened in the conference hall ofGIW.
- Bid closing date shall be on 15th Ethiopian calendar day since the announcement made on The Ethiopian Herald. If this day is a holiday the date of closing will be on the Next working day. Bids will be opened in the presence of bidders or their legal Representatives who choose to attend at GIW Conference hall at 2:30 PM on 15th Ethiopian calendar day since the announcement made on The Ethiopian Herald. If this day is a holiday the date of opening will be on the next working day. Bid closing time will be 2:00 PM local time.
- All bidders shall submit at least 2% Bid Bond enclosed in their offer.
- The winner is expected to submit 10% Performance Bond, and sign supply Contract.
- The GIW reserves the right to accept or reject partial or all bids
Procurement & Supply Department
Tel No: 251 114 395287 / 251 911 507101
Fax No: 251 114 395284
The Ethiopian Herald: Tuesday, April 10, 2018