INVITATION TO BID
Assosa University invites all Eligible bidders who fulfill the following requirements
I. TO ALL CONSULTING ARCHITECTS AND ENGINEERS OF CATEGORY 1 WITH A LICENSE VALID FOR 2014 E.C YEAR. (LOT 1)
II. TO ALL CONTRACTORS OF GC7 AND ABOVE OR BC 6 AND ABOVE OR WC 3 AND ABOVE OR RC 7 AND ABOVE WITH VALID LINCES for 2014 E.C.(LOT 2,3,4 & 6) ASSOSA UNIVERSITY HAVE BUDGET FOR THE PROCUREMENT OF THE FOLLOWING PROJECTS:
|Item||Bid Title||Project||Min. Grade of Consultants & contractors|
|1||LOT 1||Master Plan and Landscape design Works||Grade 1|
|2||LOT2||Teacher’s office building construction work||BC-4 and above or GC-5 and above|
|3||LOT3||Construction of cattle fattening, Renovation of the meeting hall, offices, and student cafeteria construction work||GC 7 and above or BC 6 and above|
|4||LOT4||Public Toilet and Laundry construction work||GC 7 and above or BC 6 and above|
|6||LOT6||Cobblestone road||GC/RC 7 and above|
1. The Assosa University invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for the Consultancy service of Master Plan and Landscape Design works and For Building construction works listed in the above table.
2. Bidding will be conducted through national competitive bidding (NCB) procedures contained in the public procurement proclamation of the Federal Government of Ethiopia and is open to all eligible domestic bidders as specified in the bidding document
3. Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from Assosa University Procurement and property administration directorate office and inspect the bidding documents at the address given below from Monday to Friday within office working hours (8:30 am to 05:30 pm local time).
4. Bidders shall provide all legal status documents valid for the bidding period.
5. A complete set of bidding documents in English shall be purchased by interested bidders as of the first announcement date of the bid on Newspaper up to the bid closing date and time at the address given below and upon the presentation of the legal documents and payment of a non-refundable fee of ETB 300 (Three Hundred birr) at Assosa University procurement and property administration office. No liability will be accepted for loss or late delivery.
6. Bidders are instructed to submit One original and one photocopy of the technical proposal shall be produced and sealed separately in a different envelope and each sealed original and photocopied shall be sealed in one another outer envelope and labeled as “original and photocopy” on each sealed envelopes and outer envelope and all proposal documents collectively must be placed in the already prepared bid box along with a separately sealed bid security
7. Bid security of Ethiopian birr (Birr 100,000.00 for LOT-1, Birr 300,000.00 for LOT-2, Birr 200,000 for Lot 3, Birr 100,000 for Lot 4, and birr 200,000 for Lot 6 as stated in the procurement document, in the acceptable form a reputable bank, besides One original and one photocopy of Financial proposal shall be produced and sealed separately in a different envelope and each sealed original and photocopied shall be sealed in one another outer envelope and labeled as “original and photocopy” on each sealed envelope and all proposal documents collectively must be placed in the already prepared bid box. Sealed bids shall be delivered for the procurement and property administration directorate office on or before the 31st Calendar day at 10:00 AM at office hours counted from the bid announcement date at Assosa University, procurement unit office.
8. The university shall select the successful consultant and contractors by applying the evaluated quality cost-based selection method. Bidders must meet the first stage i.e. minimum 70% qualification criteria to pass the second stage i.e. financial proposal evaluation and comparison. Late bidders will be rejected, proposal bid documents of bidders will be opened in the presence of bidders or their authorized representatives, who may choose to attend on the 31st day at 10:30 AM counted from the bid announcement date at Assosa University, Procurement and Property Administration Office
9. The University reserves the right to accept or reject all or parts of this bid.
10. Bidders are seriously advised to read and comply with all the instructions provided in this bidding document.
11. All bids must be accompanied by:
- A Signed Bid Form,
- Registration/Trade Certificate (Legal Status),
- Valid Tax Clearance certificate
- VAT Registration certificate
- Written Power of Attorney
- Proof of registration as a consultant.
- Registration of FPPA’s supplier list.
N.B: Bidders are allowed to participate only in one Lot
Assosa University, Procurement and Property Administration Directorate Office
P.O.BOX: 18, Tel: 057-887-5014, Assosa, Ethiopia
አዲስ ዘመን: እሁድ ህዳር 12 ቀን 2014 ዓ . ም