INVITATION TO BID
Bid No. NCB/WDBMP-01/2014
TO: ALL CONTRACTORS OF CATEGORY GC/BC 4 AND ABOVE
- Ethiopian Insurance Corporation (EIC) has budget to be used for the Procurement of EIC WESTERN ADDIS DISTRICT G+6 OFFICE and G+1 SERVICE QUARTER BUILDINGS MAINTENANCE WORK PROJECT at Ethiopian Insurance Corporation Addis Ababa.
- Ethiopian Insurance Corporation invites wax-sealed bid from eligible bidders furnishing the necessary labor, material and equipment for the works of EIC Western Addis District G+6 Office and G+ 1 Service Quarter Buildings Maintenance Work Project at Addis Ababa.
- Bidding will be conducted in accordance with the Open National tendering procedures contained in the public procurement proclamation of the Federal Government of Ethiopia and Public Financial Enterprise Agency Purchasing Manual.
- The bid is open to all eligible bidders
- All interested eligible bidders are required to submit renewed licenses for the current year, VAT registration certificate, taxpayer registration certificate, tax clearance and proof of their up to date registration certificate from Trade Ministry of Infrastructure Development and Trade Bureau at the place of registration.
- A complete set of bidding documents can be purchased staring from 1st day announcement: by any interested eligible bidder on submission of a written application to the office of Ethiopian insurance Corporation. Facility Management Directorate 1st floor Room No 107/ Tel.+251 11 551 70 75 Addis Ababa upon payment of non-refundable fee Birr 300.- (Three Hundred Only) for the document.
- Bidders may obtain further information from, and inspect the bidding documents at the above address.
- Bid shall be valid to a period of 120 days after bid opening and must be accompanied by a bid security of Ethiopian Birr 40,000.00 (Forty Thousand) and shall be delivered to Ethiopian Insurance Corporation 1st floor Room No. 107 on or before 2:00 pm and on October 20, 2021.
- The bid security shall, at the bidder’s option, be in the form of a certified cheque or bank guarantee by and an Ethiopian Bank. The format of the bid security should be in accordance with the form of bid security included in section4, bidding forms or another form acceptable to the employer bid security shall be valid for 28 days beyond the validity of the bid.
- The bid shall be closed at 2:00 pm and on October 20, 2021. Technical Document and bid bond will be opened in the presence of those bidder’s or their legal representatives on October 20, 2021 2:30 pm at Ethiopian Insurance Corporation Head Office, 1st Floor Purchasing Committee Room.
- Bidders are instructed to submit one “Original” and one “Photo copy” of technical and financial proposals, in separate envelope cach.
- The Client will not accept rebates from selected times of work. If bidder wants to give rebate it must be from the total sum.
- The employer reserves the right to reject any of all bids
Tel. +251 11 551 70 75
ETHIOPIAN INSURANCE CORPORATION
አዲስ ዘመን: ሐሙስ መስከረም 20 ቀን 2013 ዓ . ም