INVITATION TO BID
- The Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia (FDRE) represented by the Ethiopian Roads Authority a contract agreement has been signed between Ethiopian Roads Authority and Hunan Huanda Rood & Bridge Corporation (HHRBC) for the construction of the Sodo-Tercho Road Upgrading project lot: Sodo-Omo River.
- The Contractor, Hunan Huanda Road & Bridge Corporation invites all eligible bidders to submit sealed bids to conduct a subsurface Geophysical and Geotechnical investigation for the roadway section where subsidence has occurred on the referred project.
- Interested bidders shall submit all the necessary evidence and collect the TOR.
- Bidding will be evaluated as specified on Terms of Reference (TOR)
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information and inspect the Terms of Reference at the address given below from 8.30 am to 12 am and 1.30 pm to 5 pm local time from Monday to Saturday. A complete set of ToR prepared may be purchased by interested bidders on the submission of a written application to the address below and upon payment of non-refundable ETB 300, effective as of September 30.2020 Hunan Huanda Road & Bridge Corporation Nifas Silk Lafto sub-city, Addis Ababa, House No. 2885 Telephone 0939-70 48 64 or 0965-04 15 17
- Bidders shall submit their bid in two envelopes labeled as “Technical qualification document” and “Financial Bid” separately sealed and the two envelopes shall be sealed in on another outer envelope.
- Bids must be delivered to the address mentioned on the date October 9th, 2020 at 9.30 am.
ሪፖርተር: ረቡዕ መስከረም 20 ቀን 2013 ዓ . ም