INVITATION TO BID
BID NO AK/Un/PPAD/3376/02/2012
To: ALL ELIGIBLE CONTRACTORS WITH CATEGORY STATED BELOW.
- Aksum University demands the procurement of construction of buildings shown in the table below & invites all eligible bidders as international competitive bidding (ICB).
|Item||BidTitle||Project||campus||Contractors of category||BID Document Price Eth. Bir||BID security in Eth. Birr|
|1||Lot 78||Class Room||Maincampus||GC/BC-1||500.00||500,000.00|
|2||Lot 62||Staff residence||Maincampus||GC/BC-1||500.00||500,000.00|
2. Interested bidders shall submit the following evidence;
a. In the case of Ethiopian bidders, Certificate of Registration from Ministry of Works and Urban Development with Category GC/BC-1 renewed for 2013 EFY and other appropriate documentary evidences demonstrating the bidder’s compliance, which shall include: –
i. Trading License renewed for 2013 EFY; and
ii. Tax Clearance Certificate, which states that the bidder can participate in any public
tender, valid at bidding date and VAT Registration Certificate.
iii. Competency certificate, and bid participation supporting letter
iv. Registration as supplier in the list of the mandated public body, i.e. public Procurement and Property Agency (PPPAA) website,
b. In case of bidders other than Ethiopians; business organization registration certificate or Trade License issued by the country of establishment as well as all legal documents which are expected to have in Ethiopia.
3. Bidding will be conducted in accordance with the open international tendering procedures contained in the public procurement proclamation of the Federal Government of Ethiopia and is open to all eligible bidders.
4. Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from Procurement & Property Administration Center of the University Block 53 Room 002 (Tel. +251 09 14 18 91 15/09 14 19 18 46) and inspect the bidding documents at this office at working hours.
5. The Bid will be opened 45 days after publishing Date of Ethiopian herald newspaper which announces this bid invitation in the presence of bidders or their authorized representatives based on the mentioned day and time in the standard bid document of each project
6. Wax-sealed Bids shall be delivered to Aksum University Procurement and Property Administration Director Office.
7. Bidders shall submit two envelopes, “Qualification information & Bid Security” in one envelope and “Financial Bid” separately in another envelope and should be sealed in anouter envelope.
8. Evaluation is to be carried out in two stages, Qualification information first and Financial Bids of qualified bidders next.
9. Aksum University reserves the right to accept or reject any or all bids.
NB Interested eligible bidders can participate in any number of bids. However; to be awarded in multiple projects, the contractor should qualify for the sum of qualification criteria of the corresponding projects.
The Ethiopian Herald: Tuesday September 29, 2020