Invitation to Bid
Somali Regional State Water Bureau (SRS-WB)
To: All eligible suppliers
Invitation No.:- SRS/WB/PG/002/2020
Title: Procurement of Riser Pipes
1.The Somali Regional State Water Bureau (SRS WB) now invites sealed bids from qualified and eligible bidders for Procurement of Riser Pipes listed below for eligible suppliers
|S/No||Activities Name||Amount of Bid Security||Remark|
|1||Procurement of Riser pipes||100,000 (One Hundred Thousand Birr)|
2. Bidding will be conducted in National competitive bidding (NCB) procedures specified in the bid document.
3. The interested bidders have to provide information on their experiences, skilled manpower VAT and TIN Registration Certificate, and other relevant information as specified in the bid document.
4. interested bidders will be requested to offer technical and financial proposals in separate envelop for this bid. Bids must be accompanied by bid security amount stated on table above in the form of an Unconditional Bank guarantee or CPO, Electronic bidding will not be permitted. Bids shall be valid for a period of 90 days after bid opening
5. A complete set of bidding documents in English may be purchased directly from SRS W B, Finance and logistie support core process at Jijiga upon payment of a non-refundable fee ETB 200 (Two Hundred Ethiopian Birr) from the date of the first announcement of this notice on the Ethiopian Herald Newspaper in-office hours.
6. Bid closing date shall be 20/10/2020 G.C after the date of the announcement, at the 10:00 AM.
7. Bids shall be opened in the presence of official representatives of the bidders on 20/10/2020 G.C. at 10:30 AM at the SRS WB Finance and Logistic Support core Process Office at Jigjiga. Late bids will be rejected. Interested applicants may obtain further information during office hours at the same address mentioned below.
8. The Bureau reserves the right to accept or reject all or parts of the bid and to annul the bidding process.
9. Address: Somali Regional State Water Bureau
Office of finance and logistic support core process Contact person: MR Omar Ahmed Hirsi P.O.Box 207,
Tel. 025-775-33-03, Jigjiga, Ethiopia
The Ethiopian Herald: Tuesday September 22, 2020