EXPRESSION OF INTEREST
REQUEST FOR A PRE-QUALIFICATION
Ref. no.: Esd/003/2020
Invitation for Expression of Interest and Request for Information pre-qualification of Contractors or the Construction of 3B+G+15 Real Estate Building In Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
- Esdros Construction, Trade and Industry Share Company invites expressions of interest (EOI) from competent Local or International construction/engineering firms to Express their Interest and submita prequalification documents and information listed in the Appendix on or before 5:00PM 25″ September 2020 at Esdros Head Office Arat Killo for preliminary assessment to undertake the construction of the facility as outlined above together with the related sub-works.
- The requirement is however more detailed in a Request for Proposal (RFP) document which will be circulated to shortlisted firms upon evaluation of submissions. Firms will be shortlisted for participation based on their demonstration of technical and financial capability in response to this request. In addition to the information requested in this document, interested firms must provide an updated copy of their company profile with a works catalogue demonstrating their experience in similar assignments along with the names of at least three (3) references with contact information (physical address, e-mail address and telephone).
- The Pre-Qualification documents must be delivered to the above office at or before11:00hours (local time) Addis Ababa on October 03, 2020. Late EOls shall be rejected. EOI sent viaf ax or email will not be accepted.
- All Bidders must attach renewed commercial License. National bidders must attach V.A.T certificate and other relevant legal documents with their bid document.
- All bidders can get complete set of Pre-Qualification documents from logistic department against Non-Refundable Birr 500.00 in cash.
- Interested Bidders may obtain further information and documents at the following address:
Name of Office: Esdros Construction, Trade and Industry S.C
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Mahibere Kidusan Building, around 5 kilo , 1st Floor
Tel. No.: 0118 68 84 50/51 mob+251-930364261
ሪፖርተር: እሁድ መስከረም 10 ቀን 2013 ዓ .ም