INVITATION FOR BID
THE FEDERAL DEMOCRATIC REPUBLIC OF
ETHIOPIA ETHIOPIAN ELECTRIC UTILITY
PROGRAM PROJECT PORTFOLIO
- Ethiopian Electrification Program (ELEAP) Project
- Procurement of MV and LV Switchgear
Loan No./Credit No./Grant No: IDA-6157 & IDA-6158 Tender Nos: Lot 2, WB EEU-UEAP/2/2020-2021(ICB Framework Agreement) Procurement of MV and LV Switchgear) The Federal Government of Ethiopia has received a credit from the International Development Association (IDA) toward the cost of Ethiopia Electrification Program (ELEAP) Project, and it intend to apply part of the Proceeds of this credit to payment under call off Contract that may be awarded under the Framework Agreement for Procurement of MV and LV Switchgear.
Tendering will be conducted through international competitive bidding (ICB) and is open to all eligible Bidders. The purchaser is undertaking the procurement with a view to concluding (a Framework Agreement/
- The Ethiopia Electric utility (EEU) now invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for the supply of MV and LV Switchgear.
- Interested eligible Bidders may obtain further information and inspect the bidding documents during office hours(i.e. from 08:00 to 17:00 hours) at the address given below Ethiopia Electric Utility PPM-UEAP, Project Procurement,
Logistics, Warehouse and Facilities Office
Berges Building 3rd floor
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
3. A complete set of the Bidding Documents in English may be purchased by interested Bidders from the addresses above upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Birr 4000.00 (Four Thousand Birr Only) starting from September-15/2020
4. The Framework Agreement to be concluded will be Single-Supplier
5. The Framework Agreement to be concluded will be Single-User. The Single user entitled to purchase under the Framework Agreement is Ethiopia Electric Utility Project Portfolio Management UEA.
6. The Framework Agreement shall be concluded for a Term of 3(Three) years from the commencement date stated in the Framework Agreement.
7. Bids must be delivered to the address above on or before October 26, 2020 at 14:00 hour local time. Late bids will be rejected Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders representative who choose to attend in person. Bids will be publicly opened in the presence of the Bidders designated representative and anyone who chooses to attend at EEU PPM-UEAP office near Iribekentu Bridge, Berges Building 5th Floor EEU PPMUEAP Meeting Hall on October 26,2020 at 14:30 local time.
8. All Bids must be accompanied by a bid security and it shall be unconditional Bank guarantee from a reputable Bank and must be counter guaranteed by any Bank operating in Ethiopia and it remains valid for a period of Twenty Eight (28) days beyond the original bid validity period. The amount and currency of the bid security shall be USD 12,000.00(United States Dollars Twelve Thousands)
9. The Ethiopia Electric Utility Project Portfolio Management Universal Electricity access program reserves the right to reject all or part of this bid.
ETHIOPIAN ELECTRIC UTILITY PROJECT
PORTFOLIO MANAGEMENT UNIVERSAL
ELECTRICITY ACCESS PROGRAM
The Ethiopian Herald: Tuesday September 15, 2020