Invitation for Bids (IFB)
The Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia Ministry of Education has allocated a budget for the New building Renovation Work.
|S.NO||Procurement name||Procurement NO||Bid closing
Date & Time
|Bid opening date and time||Bid security required an amount|
|1||FDRE Ministry of Education New building renovation work||MOE/ NCB/01/ 28/2011||April 01/2019 AM 10:00 A.M||April 01/2019 AM 10:
- Bidding will be conducted through the National Competitive Bidding (NCB) procedures specified in the Government Procurement Guideline and are open to all interested bidders.
Bidders shall provide renewed trade license 2011, tax Clearance from Inland Revenue Administration, -PPPAA supplier registration certificate
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from Ministry of Education, Procurement service and Administration Directorate and obtain the Bidding Documents at the address given below from 8:30AM-12: 30 PM and 1:30 PM-5: 30 PM from Monday to Friday.
- A complete set of Bidding Documents in English language may be purchased by interested bidders on the submission of a written Application to the address below and upon payment of a non refundable fee of Ethiopian Birr 300.00 (THREE Hundred Birr Only) Direct deposit to Ministry of Education. A/C 1000003784828.
- Electronic bidding will not be permitted. Late bids will be rejected. All bids must be accompanied by a Bid Security Bid Security must be in the form of CPO or Bank Guarantee from Recognized Bank. Insurance Bond and swift message is not acceptable.
- Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend in person at the tender opening at old Building Room No 101 of Ministry of Education.
- The Ministry of Education reserves the right to reject the bid in full or partially.
Ministry of Education
Procurement Service and Administration Directorate
P.O.Box 1367 Tel:0111565558/0111565530, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
The Ethiopian Herald: Sunday March 10, 2019