Tamrin International Trading PLC
Tamrin International Trading private Limited company has been established in 2009 with an initial capital of 1.5 Million Birr in Addis Ababa Ethiopia. It has created a job opportunities for 99 permanent and for 150 contract employees. The founding as well as the current members and shareholders (50% each) of the company are Ato Kibrom G/Giorgis and Ato Tesfaye G/Giorgis. Both are young but with life time trading experience of Ethiopian market and now overseas trades.
The paid up capital of the company is now increased to 25.6 million birr. Currently, its total asset is 413.00 Million and the annual turnover will be expected to reach above 1.5 Billion birr. The company since it is established as plc it shows a 45% growth in its annual revenue. The revenue for the budget year 2014/15 is 828.00
Million Birr. Above all the company is liquid enough on paying its obligation on time .At this time the company has a positive image with Banks and government bodies.
The duos, in addition to Tamrin International Trading private limited company, established other sister companies called Amete construction works plc, & Kibrom G/giorgis transport service with a capital of 10 million Birr. Recently the company has acquired, owning 95 % shares, a manufacturing plant specialized in packaging and tissue manufacturing in the name Melens Private Limited Company in Gelan Town of Oromia National Regional state.
To be one of the best trading partner in East Africa that promotes Construction works, exports of Ethiopian Agricultural products, and imports of Vehicles, earth moving machines, recognized by national and international economic agents.
Tamrin international trading plc will lead the import and export market, construction and service industries in East Africa by providing quality products, with a passion for customer-driven services. We will emphasize training, entertain diversity and provide growth opportunities for our employees and associates. We will lead our industries in the application of appropriate technologies.
We will operate at the highest levels of ethics and compliance with a focus on exemplary corporate governance, supplementing Ethiopia’s sustainable development. We will deliver value to our shareholders, positive operating results and industry-leading earnings.
- Provide quality products and customer service at a reasonable price.
- Achieve the largest market share in the country for export and import business.
- Achieve a profit to the owners
- Create jobs
Tamrin International Trading private limited company has committed to undertake businesses with the following core values:
- Quality: We do no compromise on quality. Qualities have no end and always strive for the best. We are working for the satisfaction of our customers in our country and elsewhere in the world.
- Customer Focused: Customers are our primary concerns because we know we can only survive so long as our efforts to satisfy customers at least to the extent of their minimum expectations.
- Continuous Improvement: In all aspects of our business, we strive to innovate, improve and apply the best possible practicable principles.
- Stability and Flexibility: We ensure both stability, to keep consistent excellence in business, and flexibility to adjust the operation in accordance with the prevailing changes.
Tamrin International Trading PLC